Company Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society is offering job opportunities for the position of Programme & Community Partnership Intern in the Singapore area. The job type available is Internship.
We are looking for candidates who possess Education and Training skills with Internship experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society operates in the Civic and Social Organizations industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society
|Programme & Community Partnership Intern
|Education and Training
|Civic and Social Organizations
Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society (CHWSS) is a non-profit organisation established in 2004 to serve the community and help the needy and disadvantaged regardless of race, language or religion. CHWSS was granted the Institution of Public Character (IPC) status by the Commissioner of Charities in 2004 and maintained the status to date.
The core group of beneficiaries that CHWSS serves are single seniors staying on their own, many of whom are without support and are of low income. CHWSS provides care and support for this group of needy individuals in several ways to empower them to lead a healthy and active lifestyle, subsequently to pass on with a peaceful mind.
- Organising activities/programmes for elderly.
- Assist in home visitations.
- Engage and befriend elderly.
- Assist with events and perform outreach to recruit volunteers.
- Call seniors for activity and meal/grocery distribution schedule.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in social work, psychology, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- To gain experience in community outreach and communication.
- To learn how to identify community needs and develop effective solutions.
- To enhanced communication and interpersonal skills by working with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Cheng Hong Welfare Service Society, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.