Company OTTO SOLUTIONS PTE LTD - OFFICIAL is offering job opportunities for the position of Personal Assistant cum HR Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Human Resources skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
OTTO SOLUTIONS PTE LTD - OFFICIAL operates in the Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||OTTO SOLUTIONS PTE LTD – OFFICIAL|
|Position:||Personal Assistant cum HR Executive|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
OTTO SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. (OTTO) headquartered in Singapore, was established in 1992 as an electrical company. Over the last 20 years, the company has transformed into a highly regarded entity for its complete eco building solutions in the five critical areas of Lighting, Electrical, Automation, Design and Smart energy (L.E.A.D.S) that brings Commercial, Industrial and Residential buildings to life.
OTTO ‘s capital has increased from an initial paid up of $20 K to $1.5 M and grew from an office space of 800 sq. ft. to our present 900 sq. ft. office. OTTO’s staff strength has also expanded from 8 employees to 100 employees today. Located in 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1, KB Industrial Building, the company serves renowned clients in Commercial, Industrial and Residential sectors.
OTTO has established a strong foothold in Singapore and China, and is poised to expand internationally. Partnership with top designers from Germany, Japan, China, and Chile, the company continues to position as “The Choice” for eco – friendly L.E.A.D.S building solutions for our customers.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Serve as a liaison between business units and HR to understand business priorities and assess needs in staffing, organization design, staff queries, staff welfare performance management, employee relations, talent management and career development.
- Recommend both physical and digital HR solutions, drive initiatives, implement new processes or tools in support of business priorities, operations, and overall team engagement.
- Reporting to senior management regularly to update on HR initiatives, discuss HR issues and collect feedback on team concerns.
- Providing executive and administrative support to HOD on comprehensive fair reward system based on both statistically gathered performance and team lead appraisal matter.
- Coordinate initiatives and proposed suitable program that enhance work relationships and staff and retention (e.g., team health survey, staff appreciation program, team building events etc).
- Support employees throughout their career in Lighting Solutions: on-board new hires, administer team assignments and career moves, facilitate appraisals, exit interviews.
- Keeping track of HOD calendar, managing and coordinating HOD’s schedule.
- Understand and execute of digitalization master plan with multiple software tools such as MNDY and others.
- Support overseas contract team in addressing to their needs and requests with proper records and documentations.
- To assist apply grant initiative along with required documents and implementing in a timely manner.
- Preparing accurate and comprehensive notes for every meeting chaired by the HOD and maintaining proper records of minutes in company’s database.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the HOD.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, HR Administrator or HR Generalist role, ideally within the Industrial industry.
- You ideally possess solid experience in HR Administrator.
- You are organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, PowerPoints).
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company OTTO SOLUTIONS PTE LTD – OFFICIAL, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.