Oaktree Consulting is currently accepting applications for the position of Payroll Specialist (Claims/Kent Ridge) - JL in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
Oaktree Consulting operates within the Staffing and Recruiting industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Position:||Payroll Specialist (Claims/Kent Ridge) - JL|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Process – Process end-to-end payroll for an organisation with a headcount of 500 or more, including but not limited to, pro-ration of salary for new hires and resignees, submission of monthly CPF and refunds, submission of NS and Government Paid Leave claims, processing transport/dental claims from employees, ensuring accuracy of bank details and timely submission of bank files, providing payroll GL to the finance team for reconciliation, filing of IR21 for foreigner resignees and annual IR8A, etc.
- Coordinate – Correspond with HR business partners to retrieve data and inputs necessary for relevant pay elements.
- Investigate – Report data inaccuracies in payroll systems and report to managers and clients for advice. Highlight and recommend improvements and solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Audit – Maintain a secured archival of payroll files to support annual and ad-hoc audit exercises.
- Communicate – Provide clear and concise responses to any queries raised through email by employees and/or clients in a professional manner to achieve positive customer experience.
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels or Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in end-to-end payroll and/or claims processing, preferably with knowledge of SAP or Excelity systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VLOOKUP, PIVOT table, basic formulas
- SAP knowledge, 3 yrs Payroll experience, >500 HC
Please submit your LATEST resumes to [email protected] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current/Last remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lee Keck Ying | EA License No : 06C4642 | EA Reg No : R1877544
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Oaktree Consulting, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.