BMJ THERAPY GROUP PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Patient Service Executive (full-time) in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Health Care Provider skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
BMJ THERAPY GROUP PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||BMJ THERAPY GROUP PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Patient Service Executive (full-time)|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
Description Of Job Role
A Patient Service Executive is responsible for providing frontline services in areas such as scheduling of appointments, payment collection, liaising with patients and caregivers, and providing advice on invoicing matters. H/She may provide support to clinicians by preparing treatment rooms. H/She is required to perform department operations such as administration of clinic’s appointment resources and slots management. H/She assists in on-the-job training for new patient service associate staff and participates in quality improvement projects and initiatives.
H/She may work in various clinic locations when the needs arise.
H/She should be organised and responsive. She should possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
Provide front-desk services
- Manage and respond to enquiries
- Liaise with patients and other stakeholders to provide services to patients
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Perform registration and necessary discharge procedures for patients
- Provide advice on invoicing matters to patients and Perform payment collection procedures
- Identify situations where patients require additional attention
- Perform service recovery
- Promote use of automated or self-help services, e.g. Patients Satisfaction surveys in-clinic
Support clinic operations
- Prepare treatment rooms.
- Manage inventories of clinical and non-clinical items
- Conduct training of staff
- Generate reports
Perform quality management
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and projects
- Participate in the execution of designated emergency response tasks
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BMJ THERAPY GROUP PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.