QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP is currently accepting applications for the position of Part-Time HR Executive (Undergrad welcome) in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Part-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP|
|Position:||Part-Time HR Executive (Undergrad welcome)|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Quintessential Education (QE) is Singapore’s leading education provider of pre-tertiary academic programmes and university admissions advisory for IGCSE and IB students. QE is committed to providing the best industry-defining plan for academic excellence in supplementary education, guardianship and university admissions. We aim to bring out the best in our students, ignite opportunities and nurture them towards success.
We are looking for committed and talented additions to our team. As an ideal candidate, you should display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within the QE team. You should be able to work with the team to meet deadlines and instill a culture of continuous work improvement.
As part of the position, you will work with the founders, Ivy League and Oxbridge graduates and other high-performing teammates.
- Human Resources
- Process and facilitate job recruitment, interviews, and selection
- Establish effective communication channels to ensure the smooth communication flow between different functions of the company
- Process employee medical records, leave roster, work schedule, and birthdays
- Assist finance in operational and payroll processes
- Identify training needs and organise suitable upskill training programs for tutors and employees
- Enforce compliance for tutor’s attendances and personal schedule
- Assist in regular performance reviews of tutors and staff
- Office Administrative Duties
Ensure compliance to work protocols when on office duty (Provide support to walk-in visitors, ad-hoc coverage of weekend, assist in basic cleanliness).
- Singaporean Or PR or LTVP+ only
- Must be based in Singapore
- Be able to commit to work for at least 1 year as training will be provided
- Fresh A-Level and IB graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Notion and Airtable is ideal
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good attitude towards learning and culture of improvement
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Task oriented, conscientious in documentation
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong sense of responsibility to complete tasks within deadline
- Strong problem-solving skills in optimising workflows and work problems
Working Hours: 10am – 7pm (2 weekdays per week, in office)
Commitment: Freelance Part-time
Expected Start Date: 17/07/2023
Office Location: 545 Orchard Road, #14-09, S23882
Interested parties should email their CV to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and assessments.
- Employee Discount
- Professional development
- Flexible Schedule
#education #IB #operations #QE #IGCSE #MYP #PYP #internationalschools
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.