Innergy Consulting Pte. Ltd. is currently accepting applications for the position of Operations Executive (Tanker) in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
Innergy Consulting Pte. Ltd. operates within the Maritime industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||Innergy Consulting Pte. Ltd.|
|Position:||Operations Executive (Tanker)|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
One of our global ship owner clients is looking to hire an energetic and driven Vessel Operator to join their team. The ideal candidate would have at least one to two years of experiences working as a vessel operator.
- Ensure cargo transportation as per contact with efficient turnaround of vessel
- Efficient stowage plan to optimize tank utilization, compliance of regulations and procedure for vessel’s safe operation, compliance of statutory regulations and coordination with chartering
- Prepare monthly, yearly and any other periodical result when required
- Prepare and forward voyage instruction to vessel
- Appoint agent and coordinate to ensure smooth turnaround
- Monitor B/L status, issuance, chase, and collection for cargo release
- Ensure sufficient bunker on board
- Input operational data in System
- Monitor vessel performance and feedback to GM / Manager
- Maintain close relationship with Charterers and Brokers
- Coordinate with vessel master / manager in the event of a marine incident
- Report and coordinate claims but not limited to cargo shortage/contamination
- Conduct vessels visit to improve rapport with officer/crew and feedback observation on board
- Minimum Degree (With Maritime preferred)
- Driven, self-starter and a good communicator
Interested applicants, please send your CV to [email protected].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Innergy Consulting Pte. Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.