Jetstar Asia Airways is currently accepting applications for the position of Operations Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
Jetstar Asia Airways operates within the Airlines and Aviation industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Jetstar Asia Airways|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Airlines and Aviation|
Operations Executive is primarily responsible in performing defined flight watch duties; ensuring relevant information is transmitted to crew via suitable means and follow up in absence of acknowledgement from crew; coordinate with dispatch service provider and act as medium between flight dispatch and the pilot for operational support and flight following.
- Coordinate with dispatch service provider and act as medium between flight dispatch and the pilot for operational support.
- Perform defined flight watch duties,
- Ensure operational information as defined in ORM is transmitted to crew via suitable means and follow-up on crew’s acknowledgement,
- Ensure that Flight Plan package consisting of all sectors for the crew, including weather and NOTAMs and a picture form of the most recent weather conditions/ volcanic activity charts (as published at regular intervals) are ready for the crew at sign-on.
- Coordinate between pilot and dispatch service provider where applicable.
- Strong knowledge on dispatch functions and responsibilities,
- Ensure flights are crewed efficiently and within legality parameters,
- Liaise and follow up agencies (eg JMC, GHA, airport AIS, etc) to ensure that flight operation are in check and flight departures are not affected,
- Communicate with foreign government agencies airport slots (for adhoc or scheduled services).
- Managing of flight satchels to ensure that information are available for operating crews upon reporting.
- Diploma in aviation discipline,
- Accredited Flight Dispatch Training qualification,
- Have previous flight dispatch / flight planning experience,
- Commitment to Safety,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Jetstar Asia Airways, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.