Welcome to our job portal, where At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Operations Executive (Admin) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Business Development and Sales skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Food and Beverage Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy|
|Position:||Operations Executive (Admin)|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Food and Beverage Services|
To manage the academy’s front desk daily and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Inclusive of the receptionist role, you are the academy’s first point of contact. You ensure that the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the best quality standards.
The operations executive will also be involved in serving the VIP guests lunch/coffee time.
- Handles administrative tasks for daily campus operations.
- Maintain accurate updates for various files, listings, and records.
- Pick up calls and effectively forwarding of inquiries and assist walk-in customers and direct them to the relevant department.
- Ensuring all Warm Welcome Signages for VIP visits are prepared prior to arrivals and weekly classroom allocations slides are updated and projected.
- Manage the set-up & clean-up of event reception/seminar, etc.
- Arrangement of Courier Services for any delivery and pick-up required.
- Opening of the daily mail, sorting out mail & Submission to Finance
- Plan and procure logistics materials under the operations department. (Stationery, laundry, cleaning materials etc.)
- Name and Foot Tags/cards requisition for event purposes.
- Coordinate Photocopier servicing and toner replenishment.
- Coordinate routine laundry servicing.
- Serving EXCO lunch and any VIP lunch.
- Manage various periodic inventory lists for all Operation dept’s logistics.
- Assist the operations manager with liaising with the supplier/contractor for facility maintenance.
- Manage all document filings for suppliers’/contractors’ matters.
- Assist the operations manager in verifying invoice details according to all outsourcing staff arrangements and repair work arrangements.
- Updating the Facilities maintenance log.
- Updating various log sheets and record sheets for campus operations.
- Assist the operations manager with proposal papers for Finance/EXCO
- Assist the operations manager with any compliance documentation.
- Assist inquiries regarding preparing lab requirements.
- Learn and cultivate leadership values and habits.
- Acknowledge and adopt managerial work values.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Operation Manager
- Able to work 5 days a week.
- Scheduled for weekends duties (opening closing/shift) on a rotation basis.
- Experience in guest relation responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good management of document filings.
- F&B experience is an advantage.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.