Welcome to our job portal, where Sun City Maintenance Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Operations Director in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and have relevant Director in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Sun City Maintenance Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Environmental Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Sun City Maintenance Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Sun City Maintenance Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Sun City Maintenance Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
- Holds overall responsibility for the operations department including the administration functions of the department to ensure the operations activities run smoothly and efficiently
- Responsible for the management and development of the operations team, including performance management, training compensation and resourcing matters
- Leads and manages the day to day operations
- Translates company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans
- Defines Key Performance Indicators to monitor operational success against objectives
- Key interface with clients for the operations team and ensures clients requirements are met in a timely manner
- Develops and manages budget planning to minimise operations expenditure
- Stays up to date to technological changes within the industry
- Develops leadership / coaching programs to increase operational effectiveness
- Assists top management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Develops operations planning and projects schedules for the operations team daily routing to ensure quality service delivery of clients projects
- Streamlines operations procedures and develops plans to manage turnover and workloads to increase productivity
- Works closely with other departments to promote efficient business optimization
- Ensure team members to have clear defined roles, responsibilities, goals and objectives that will deliver measurable results to the company
- Provides budget and cost planning for new project implementation
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the cleaning industry, facility management or building maintenance with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and client interfacing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and driven to achieve results
- Strong decision making, planning and prioritization skills
- High motivated with passion to drive changes for the business operations
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sun City Maintenance Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.