LEBONHEUR PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Omakase Restaurant Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
LEBONHEUR PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||LEBONHEUR PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Omakase Restaurant Manager|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
A newly estalished Sushi Restaurant in Singapore.
- Works closely with the Executive Chef to meet desired business performance and ensures high standards of service and food quality at all times
- Responsibility for the overall cleanliness, hygiene, health and safety standards of the restaurant premises
- Conduct regular review of operational procedures with improvement plans to the management
- Respond to customers’ feedback and complaints in an expeditious and professional manner
- Conduct orientation and training of new trainees
- Plan staff duty roster and cleaning duties
- Manage reservations and seating plans for diners
- Handle cashiering duties, daily sales collection and petty cash claims
- Ensure strict compliance from all service and kitchen staff to observe the Company’s standard operating procedures at all times
- Handle all restaurant’s administrative duties and submit necessary paperwork to corporate office on time.
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of Japanese fine dining experience or 3 years in a similar capacity
- Good knowledge in Japanese cuisine and beverage
- Basic PC literacy
- Strict sense of hygiene and safety standards
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Willingness to work 6-day week, on split shift pattern
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LEBONHEUR PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.