OLIVER Agency is currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing Specialist in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Marketing and Sales skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
OLIVER Agency operates within the Technology & Information and Internet industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create and execute high-impact meaningful integrated marketing campaigns (e.g. offline, online, activations, unconventional and innovative campaigns/activities beyond traditional media buys).
- Execute and lead the rollout of programs or initiatives e.g. localization of content, partnerships, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Research and partner with various teams (global, regional, and local teams and agencies) to deliver relevant and insightful data and insights to drive thought leadership.
- Work closely with and coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure maximum impact on the Google brand among key opinion formers. Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs, and efficiently deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Day-to-day project management from setting timeline, keeping track of progress, setting meetings, timely communication updates, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of full-time working experience in marketing or consulting.
- Strong project management skills, and able to lead projects independently taking full ownership of the project and driving it forward proactively.
- Experience in creating and executing high-impact meaningful integrated marketing campaigns directed at engagement.
- Execution focused with an attention to detail. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in complex organizations where working across boundaries and developing strong organizational relationships are keys to success.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills and ability to communicate with and influence senior cross functional stakeholders.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
OLIVER provides clients with dedicated agencies. We do this because we believe the traditional agency model is not fit for the speed of modern marketing. Businesses want, and rightly demand, the same quality of strategic and creative thinking the traditional agency provides, but at a speed that befits how they now work.
The traditional agency outside-in model means that huge quantities of time are wasted in the back and forth and linear processes between agencies and clients. OLIVER agencies come to the client, live inside their office and solve their problems collaboratively.
OLIVER agencies are strategic and creative, whilst being agile and adaptive. They cover the full range of integrated marketing, but at the speed that businesses now demand. We allow our clients to work in real time. Creating better work, at pace.
OUR VALUES AND HOW TO LIVE THEM:
Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you.
Imagination – you identify a range of solutions to problems.
Inclusion – to be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations.
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others to do the same.
Learning – you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
Results – you accept responsibility for your actions.
We’ve set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company OLIVER Agency, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.