Welcome to our job portal, where Job Lions PTE LTD is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Marketing Officer/ Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Marketing and Sales skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Job Lions PTE LTD, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Staffing and Recruiting industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Job Lions PTE LTD, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Job Lions PTE LTD. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Job Lions PTE LTD|
|Position:||Marketing Officer/ Executive|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Support the Manager to create, plan and activate campaigns and strategies to drive key brand marketing KPIs targeted towards relevant market segment.
- Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate merchandise, promotions, features and product presentation to inform future strategies
- Understand the role of creatives, messaging, and audience in ads campaigns and be able to run A/B tests to identify the right combinations for optimum performance.
- Conduct keyword research, content auditing, competitor analysis & content gap analysis, SEO forecasts and link building activities to discover content topics to drive consumer engagement and audience growth to websites.
- To manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns, on both, Google Marketing, Social Media and etc.
- Manage & ensure product contents: Thumbnail, descriptions & infographic and identify opportunities to improve content level from time to time
- Create content for social media and manage all the social media platforms to ensure contents are scheduled and updated effectively.
- Conduct market research and monitor competitors, products and market pricing.
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends especially on social media and e-commerce platforms
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
- Diploma in Marketing/Business/e-commerce or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in an online/e-commerce business for any industry is preferred
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail oriented and result-oriented
- A quick learner and team player
- Highly motivated, responsible, and proactive
- Strong command of digital ad-tech automation and technology stack
- Basic – advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, Mailchimp, Canva, Adobe AI.
Interested candidates should send in your full resume with personal particulars, stating current/last drawn and expected salary.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Job Lions PTE LTD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.