Company Abbott is offering job opportunities for the position of Marketing Manager, TAVR in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Marketing and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
Abbott operates in the Construction industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Marketing Manager, TAVR
|Marketing and Sales
|SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
- Structural Heart Business Mission:
why we exist**
Our business purpose is to restore health and improve quality of life through the design and provision of device and management solutions for the treatment of structural heart disease.
The Regional Marketing Manager, TAVR owns the TAVR portfolio in Asia Pacific. She/he is responsible for setting strategic direction in Asia Pacific for the portfolio and for tactical implementation of activities aligned to a patient-centric, customer-centric and goal-achieving culture, leading to optimal clinical adoption, outcomes, and customer satisfaction within the space.
The Regional Marketing Manager, TAVR is “product and portfolio champion” – the focal point for all markets in Asia Pacific on all matters related to technology and marketing planning and execution, and achievement of business objectives for the portfolio. The Regional Marketing Manager, TAVR is responsible for products throughout their lifecycles. This includes development of market analysis and opportunity assessments, and marketing plans and activities that optimize competitive differentiation, patient benefit and value. This also includes ownership of long-term planning, ensuring prioritization of markets for new technologies, and developing roadmaps to accelerate new market entry.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics for new product launches including market analysis, clinical strategy, reimbursement strategy, education and training, product positioning and messaging.
- Contribute to the establishment and achievement of objectives via development and close execution of annual marketing plans.
- Design and prepare the workflow, procedure, logistics and documentation required for product launch and business operation driving the cross-functional teams.
- Plan and execute TAVR marketing tactics, especially for messaging for brand positioning and differentiation, peer to peer event to demonstrate product benefit, and activities to deepen customer engagement in TAVR market.
- Set appropriate KPIs (leading KPIs, activity KPIs, clinical KPIs and performance KPIs) for marketing tactics, analyze data and track to take timely corrective actions as necessary
- Leverage customer relationships, technical expertise and product knowledge to plan and coordinate new launches, and provide the sales team with appropriate messaging, campaigns and tools highlighting objective, relevant differentiation.
- Develop promotional tools and optimize others provided by Global Marketing
- launch with appropriate localization, training, and tracking.
- Create open, productive lines of communication between the sales and clinical team and all other areas that affect the product: RA, QA, etc.
- Provide clinical and sales staff with clinical knowledge and promotional guidance, ensuring products are targeted appropriately to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Stay up-to-date on key publications, trials, indications, society guidelines, and market dynamics and reflect to the communication / marketing strategy.
- Ensure that sales, clinical, training, and other functions are kept informed of any technical, market or strategic issues that may affect plans and execution.
- Interface with Public Relations firms, market research companies
- design agencies and other vendors and customers to effectively grow business in a profitable manner while maintaining a customer focus throughout all activities.
Where appropriate, identify opportunities for positive media exposure in partnership with the Public Affairs department.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key customer accounts as well as market influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Program Management.
- ~10 years of progressively more responsible business/marketing experience in a class II medical device company or equivalent, including product, market or program management experience.
- A substantive knowledge of the cardiac medical device industry, health care delivery, and managed care/reimbursement markets and the factors that drive them.
- A detailed understanding of product and market development with a strong understanding of data development.
- Strong device business acumen, critical thinking, commercial focus and customer skills.
- Outstanding project management skills. Must be adept at handling multiple assignments and accomplish these projects within budgetary guidelines and within agreed upon timelines.
- Ability to foster collaboration, influence others outside of reporting structure and work collaboratively across a matrix structure.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- the ability to lead a cross-functional team, effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Proven working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and applications, such as, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent reputation for building relationships across various levels of an organization.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills and ability to hold others accountable.
- Ability to travel approximately 50%, including internationally.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Abbott, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.