Clarion Events is currently seeking applicants for the position of Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Marketing and Sales skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
Clarion Events operates within the Events Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Position:||Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We’re proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences.
If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and creative Marketing Manager/Marketing Executive to join the GovInsider team in Asia. The successful candidate will help to plan, organize, and execute innovative marketing campaigns across Asia Pacific for GovInsider’s clients through editorial, events and other digital products as well as grow GovInsider’s readership.
We at GovInsider believe that public officials are key to solving the big problems of the next decade. They can improve education; mitigate climate change, increase living standards, improve healthcare access and much, much more.
We have a mission to support public officials across Asia, helping them innovate with technology and new approaches. We bring relevant and insightful content and sales and marketing solutions aided by quality journalism and technology.
GovInsider is endorsed by multiple branches of the United Nations and we partner with some of the world’s most innovative companies, including Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, VMWare, Google, SAP, Oracle and many more.
GovInsider is part of a multinational events company, Clarion Events, so there are opportunities to grow professionally within a large, well-funded organisation. We offer an extremely friendly, young, and dynamic working environment, excellent business training, and an opportunity to those that prove themselves further responsibility.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and GovInsider Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of exceptional digital and live bespoke and flagship events as well as editorial marketing campaigns, delivered on time and within budget. Some level of account/client servicing will also be required. The ideal candidate will have brilliant attention to detail, be highly creative, adaptable and an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple projects to a high standard. Previous experience of a B2B events role is essential.
- Planning and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns that will deliver readers and attendees to GovInsider’s digital activations, live bespoke and flagship events
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources, and implementing data build and refresh plans
- Using marketing technology to craft exceptional customer journeys and qualify leads
- Developing innovative, revenue-generating ideas for campaigns in the portfolio
- Account management with a purpose to delivering positive outcomes with clients
- Providing ongoing and post-campaign effectiveness reports, and recommend improvements to customers through data analysis and insights
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance online presence of the business
- Maintaining and updating event websites
- Managing the design, production, and distribution of all promotional materials
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms and materials including websites, social media, emails, and brochures
- Continuously analysing marketing metrics to improve campaign performance including ROI on channels used
- Building and managing relationships with government agency marketing and communications teams.
- Building and managing relationships with external suppliers and negotiating prices
- Promoting a culture of testing and change to continuously drive improvement
Knowledge And Experience
- Degree holder
- Preferably have worked in Technology firms or Public Sector
- Regional marketing experience would be a bonus
- Previous client facing or marketing agency experience an added advantage
- A proven track record of implementing successful campaigns for B2B events and conferences
- Proven use and understanding of complex databases and segmentation techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Highly literate in digital marketing practices and channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, Feathr campaigns and paid and organic social media campaigns
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience using a website CMS
- Experience with project management systems such as Asana
- Experience on data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Can do spirit and attitude
- Passionate about optimizing marketing technology to improve the customer journey
- Enthusiastic and confident attitude with a problem-solving approach to tasks
- Diligent and thorough in approach to projects
- Multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiator to breach different stakeholders (clients, vendors and inter departments)
- Reliable and a team player
- Adaptable and flexible in approach
- Results driven
- Strong ownership to drive the growth of the community and the brand
- The ability to articulate and be naturally persuasive
- Tech savvy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to interrogate data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong digital marketing skills with ability to conceptualise and execute digital campaigns independently
- Outstanding copywriting skills with the ability to write clear, concise copy for all forms of marketing communications including emails, brochures, and press releases
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Clarion Events, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.