AAPC SERVICES PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Lounge Attendant in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
AAPC SERVICES PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||AAPC SERVICES PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Overview of Duties
- Providing friendly and efficient food and beverage service that meets the guests’ expectations.
- Ensure excellent and professional service at all times.
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximize sales opportunities through knowledge of product. Ensure accuracy by repeating order(s) to the guests
- Ensure that dockets are written clearly and correctly so the kitchen can fulfill their duties effectively.
- Deliver orders promptly to the kitchen production area.
- Check ordered meals on collection from kitchen and deliver to guests promptly to maintain temperature and appearance; ensure items are announced.
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service.
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station.
- Other duties as required and outlined by the Food & Beverage manager and supervisor.
Experience & Skills
- Possess Diploma in Tourism/Hospitality or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience preferably in Hospitality/Hotel/Lounge/F&B operations.
- Applicants must possess a valid WSQ Food Hygiene certificate.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AAPC SERVICES PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.