LAIFABA ENTERPRISES PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Kitchen supervisor in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
LAIFABA ENTERPRISES PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||LAIFABA ENTERPRISES PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Observe High Standards of Food Prepartion and execution.
Supervise Team on delivering food accurate to SOP, description and quality.
Manage Kitchen inventory and food cost.
Reduce Food Wastage.
Able to work shifts and on weekends / Public Holidays
Trimming, deboning, portioning, slicing and processing according to specifications.
- Perform Ad-hoc duties when required
- Kitchen Duties: Food Preparation, Light Cooking, Stock Take,
General Work Place Cleanliness.
- Min 3 year experience working in the kitchen
- Experience in Meat Roasting will be an advantage
- Able to commence work within short notice
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be a bonus
Laifaba Wanton Noodles & Roasted Meats
Located at Bukit Batok Area
+65 9181 6383
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company LAIFABA ENTERPRISES PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.