TAI HE SHUN PTE. LTD. is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Kitchen Assistant for Chinese Restaurant in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Management and Manufacturing skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At TAI HE SHUN PTE. LTD., we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with TAI HE SHUN PTE. LTD..
|Company:||TAI HE SHUN PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Kitchen Assistant for Chinese Restaurant|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
- Assist Chef with cooking and in preparation of cooking ingredients
- Prepare hot and cold starters according restaurant’s recipes
- Prepare hot and cold beverages
- Assist with washing the dishes and cleaning sinks and countertops
- Assist with preparing and packaging of the pickup and delivery food.
- Assisting with deliveries and stock rotation
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Chef with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
- Address customer concerns and provide great service sets the ambiance of the restaurant and Understand and efficiently spot potential service issues and mitigate risks.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company TAI HE SHUN PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.