CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd (EA License: 16C7883) is currently accepting applications for the position of Key Sales Account Executive (Modern Trade) in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd (EA License: 16C7883) operates within the Staffing and Recruiting industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd (EA License: 16C7883)|
|Position:||Key Sales Account Executive (Modern Trade)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- Responsible for achieving / exceeding sales, distribution, market share, revenue, and profit objectives for the designated accounts.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop sales and marketing plans across key accounts and review Trading Terms for each key accounts as well as to prepare proposal for negotiations.
- Work with partners to execute 4P (product, price, place, promotion) strategies to achieve the desired sales target set.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely promotion information to merchandising team and ensure strong executions at the outlets.
- Work with Marketing Manager on branding activities and demand generation programs such as campaigns.
- Ensure all customer promotion claims are being verified, raised, and submitted per the designated timeline.
- Maintain sales reports for all designated accounts on regular basis.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for growth.
- Manage relationships with fulfilment partners, e-tailers, and retailers to do joint business planning with an objective to leverage scale and drive channel effectiveness through promotional campaigns.
- Ensure smooth operation of the designated accounts which includes managing store inventory, and achieve KPIs outlay for the retail stores to avoid any penalties or order cancellations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling Modern Trade accounts experience and/or related experience.
- At least a diploma, in marketing, business analytics, advertising/media, engineering, or equivalent
- Analytical Skills: Strong financial acumen and understanding of customer data/metrics.
- Communication Skills: Strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Adaptability and Creativity: Highly adaptable and can learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Team & interpersonal Skills: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, decisive, have a positive can-do attitude, have a keen eye for detail, takes initiative.
- Passion for building and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence cross-functional teams.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Goal-oriented personality and be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to irene.lee(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R23112063 | EA License 16C7883
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd (EA License: 16C7883), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.