Welcome to our job portal, where Search Ally Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Junior Recruitment Researcher in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Human Resources skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Search Ally Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Human Resources Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Search Ally Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Search Ally Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Search Ally Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Junior Recruitment Researcher|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
Who We Are
- We are a Singapore based Talent Advisory and Recruitment firm that covers both Contingent and Exclusive assignments.
- Our coverage is Industry agnostic with a slant towards the financial services gambit
- Geography coverage of Singapore + ASEAN + HK & Shanghai
- Dedicated to satisfying the talent needs of our clients in terms of Speed and Quality to the market
Responsibility & Requirements
We are looking to expand our presence and we are looking for a Recruitment Reseacher to join us. We are looking for people who have the ability and affinity to build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
- Sourcing and identifying potential talent from job posting, social media, networking, etc
- Placing job adverts
- Conducting candidate interviews and formatting resumes
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on
- Coordinating interview processes between clients and candidates
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- The opportunity to work with a seasoned team in the recruitment industry, who has a genuine desire to transmit proven best practices in the recruitment gambit in terms of training and development, as well as career progression
- Hands on guidance provided
- Basic Salary + Quarterly bonus, subject to performance
- Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly car club, quarterly all-expenses-paid holidays and red letter events, subject to performance
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Search Ally Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.