Welcome to our job portal, where Zenith Infotech is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Junior Project Manager - IT (Permanent) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Project Management and Information Technology skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Zenith Infotech, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Information Technology & Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Zenith Infotech, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Zenith Infotech. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Junior Project Manager - IT (Permanent)|
|Job Function:||Project Management and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Information Technology & Services|
System Engineer / Software Engineer
This role will require him/her to support in the following tasks:
- Technical Design Validation. Responsibilities include assisting the Programme/Project Manager with validation of proposed solution, ensuring users requirement are captured in the solution and proposing counter solutions that would be beneficious .
- Review existing processes and deliver continuous improvements to keep pace with policy and business process changes
- Implement technology refresh for supporting tools and technologies.
- Assist the Programme/Project Manager to manage and ensuring timely deliverables by the respective system Contractors;
- Ensuring deliverables conformed to the standards and control defined for the programme;
- Identifying and managing risk and mitigation strategies;
- Identifying, analysing and ensuring resolution of issues; managing change control.
- Support enterprise level programmes and initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent,
- At least 3 years of experience in IT application development, maintenance and experience in managing the entire software development life cycle
- Have track records in managing successful maintenance of IT applications/products of similar nature using agile methodology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to manage relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge in cloud technologies is a plus
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Zenith Infotech, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.