Mencast Holdings Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Junior Accountant in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Mencast Holdings Ltd operates within the Oil and Gas industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Mencast Holdings Ltd|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Oil and Gas|
Position Objective & Summary
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and ensure the General ledger ties with the financial reports.
- Efficient day-to-day management of Operational Finance department.
- Financial reporting, ensuring timely submission of monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting of business performance and preparation of management reports.
- Monitors and maintains General ledger, fixed asset registers, accounting schedules and ensure that everything ties with P&L and Balance sheet.
- Monitor the liquidity, cash flow and financial performance of the company including review of AR and follow-up debt collection status.
- Update the monthly exchange rates in the system and analyse for any monthly adjustments in the GL.
- Preparation of sub-consolidation
- Timely preparation and submission of GST report and Corporate Income tax.
- Reconciliation of monthly revenue versus monthly billing.
- Liaise with external & internal auditor and tax agent to ensure compliance with all tax, accounting and legislation requirements.
- Support the line/business managers with all their reporting information requirements.
- Generate various reports for analysis or valuation on ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure all financial policies and procedures across business units are in legal compliance, properly implemented and managed at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Undertake any other ad hoc finance projects or duties and provide timely analytical financial advice and analysis to support business managers and operations staffs.
- Minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in monthly closing of accounts
- Knowledge in general accounting procedures.
- Experience in accounting system and proficient in Ms. Office (Excel and Word).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mencast Holdings Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.