Company Stefanini North America and APAC is offering job opportunities for the position of IT Specialist II - MS Office in the Downtown Core area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
Stefanini North America and APAC operates in the IT Services and IT Consulting industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||Stefanini North America and APAC|
|Position:||IT Specialist II - MS Office|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
- Will act as subject matter expert on tools, programs and applications unique to the client environment
- Will act as the go-to resource who helps resolve complex issues
- Will match project priorities to industry best practices
- Provide training to consultant teams and end users as needed
- Ensuring that KB articles are accurate and sufficient for 1st level support
- Where necessary, writing, amending or removing KB articles
- Ensuring and coordinating adequate level of understanding within the Service Center to ensure issue resolution
- Participate in the creation of training material
- Track and document process changes and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Lead continuous improvement actions
- Train, mentor, and coordinate the activities of other members of the team
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education And Training Requirements
- Prior experience as a Service Desk agent
- 1-4 years” experience as an IT Specialist subject matter expert
- A keen interest in new technologies, ability to learn quickly and high level of motivation
- Knowledge of client specific business tools (Colligo, NextPage)
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration and configuring permissions in the SharePoint environment
- Knowledge of Information Management Policies
- Documented history of working in the area for which they are an expert
- Ability to understand industry best practices and can communicate those insights to help improve business model
- Prior support of client”s users and the client environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
Level Of Knowledge, Skills, And Authority
- Knows and applies advanced concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position
- Under minimal supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in nature, but usually involves limited responsibility
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Stefanini North America and APAC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.