ENGGSOL PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of IT Admin in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Information Technology skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
ENGGSOL PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||ENGGSOL PTE. LTD.|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
the IT Admin shall assist in preparing/filling the required forms and documents such as
The IT Admin shall assist in raising the necessary Service Requests (SRs), manage WOG related service requests, helpdesk/incident tickets and servicing of GovTech initiatives.
- Form submission for creation, deletion and access control of related accounts,
- Form submission for transfer of equipment,
- Submission of IT Service Requests,
- Monitoring and tracking of requests, etc.
The IT Admin is to assist in other administrative support but not limited to such as:
- Ensuring that IT inventory records are updated with purchase/delivery orders and maintenance contract details.
- Verifying requests by 3rd-party vendors against IT equipment and service inventory records.
- Documentation of Computer Centre SOP.
The IT Admin will also assist in manning the IT Care Centre to provide enhanced customer service for walk-in, phone and email requests.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ENGGSOL PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.