ISB GLOBAL PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Ice Cream Service Crew in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Design, Art/Creative, & Information Technology skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
ISB GLOBAL PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||ISB GLOBAL PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Ice Cream Service Crew|
|Job Function:||Art/Creative, Design, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
We are looking for an upbeat, on the ball ice cream barista to join our rapidly expanding team! Your workdays will be filled with customer interaction, scooping ice cream, and of course sharing the love for our plant-based treats.
- Represent Kind Kones as an ice cream server with enthusiasm and a can-do spirit
- Serve ice cream, prepare desserts and beverages
- Engage with customers to deliver exceptional customer service
- Basic cashier duties
- Be knowledgeable of the ice cream/overall menu; be able to promote food items and make tailored recommendations
- Assist in stock-taking
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of work areas/outlets and ensure safe distancing is maintained.
- Perform outlet opening and closing duties
- Have a valid hygiene certificate
- You are 18 years or older
- You have a desire to work with others and be part of a team
- You have the ability to be on your feet for long periods of time (retail hours)
- Able to read & speak English with proficiency
- 6-day work week and comfortable with rotating shifts, work on weekends, and PH
- No experience is required as training will be provided; candidates with experience will be prioritized
- Shirt provided and covered shoes must be worn at all times
- Location: The Paragon, B1-15, Forum The Shopping Mall, B1-27, i12 Katong. Occasionally you will work from our Central Kitchen in Tampines.
- Basic starting from SGD 2,500 – 2,800. Salary will be commensurated with experience.
- CPF contribution will be included
- Annual Leave (eligible after probation)
- Replacement Leave (when working PH)
- Medical Leave (eligible after probation)
- Staff discount
- Fun & vibrant work environment with a mission to enrich lives through healthy & conscious consumption
- Additional career advancement opportunities
- Miscellaneous allowance
We are looking for people who love ice cream and are passionate about plant-based alternatives. Before the interview, check out our website and social media!
About Kind Kones
Kind Kones is an all-natural plant-based ice cream brand. Our ice creams are free from dairy, egg, refined sugar and other artificial additives with mostly gluten-free options. We also serve a selection of desserts that are healthier alternatives to conventional versions usually loaded with sugar, salt, and unhealthy fats. Kind Kones strives to provide a better way to indulge in sweet treats guided by a philosophy of being kind to your body, the environment, and to others.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ISB GLOBAL PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.