Company voco Orchard Singapore is offering job opportunities for the position of Human Resources Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
voco Orchard Singapore operates in the Hospitality industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||voco Orchard Singapore|
|Position:||Human Resources Manager|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
IHG Hotels & Resorts’ first voco™ hotel in South East Asia is now open on Singapore’s world-famous Orchard Road!
voco® Orchard Singapore provides guests with the world-renowned voco™ experience from the moment they walk through its doors. Famed to be hotels to count on, yet different enough to be fun, voco hotels are unstuffy hotels where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with life. Hotels that stand out from the crowd, voco combines familiar comforts with the indulgences of a hotel, to create somewhere that’s dependable, but not vanilla. Somewhere premium, but with a laidback spirit. Somewhere reliable, but different.
Your Day to Day
voco Orchard Singapore is seeking a dynamic and passionate Human Resources Manager to be part of the team! As HR Manager, you’ll make sure our employees are enabled and empowered through HR programmes in your hotel. You’ll also promote a positive team culture while ensuring our colleagues deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
- Create programmes to foster a positive work environment for all employees. Support and administer an annual team member satisfaction survey
- Educate and train managers on HR disciplines to foster productivity and enhance performance
- Welcome and conduct new team member orientation
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date personnel files and records for all employees
- Ensure hotel or company hiring standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed
- Build great relations with outside contacts
- Help create the Human Resources department budget and control expenses
- Monitor staffing to manage payroll costs
- Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide guests with a unique experience
- Make time to interact with guests to hear feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase guest satisfaction
- Work with department managers to develop initiatives to reach service standards and drive continuous improvement in the guest experience.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, policies and procedures
- Conduct annual HR compliance/standards self-audit
- Research and investigate all workplace issues to discover facts, identify potential risks to the hotel or company, and facilitate resolution through your employee relations programmes. Escalate serious issues i
- Collect and maintain data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs, and supervisory issues
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
What We Need From You
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in a managerial role, preferably within the hotel industry.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for an Assistant Manager position.
- Working experience within an international hotel chain will be an added advantage
- Strong working proficiency with Timesoft will be an added advantage
- Able to converse in English and another language.
- Able to connect with colleagues across all levels from senior management to line staff.
What We Offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit ww.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company voco Orchard Singapore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.