Company SCHOTT SINGAPORE PTE LTD is offering job opportunities for the position of HR Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
SCHOTT SINGAPORE PTE LTD operates in the Appliances, Electrical, & Electronics Manufacturing industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||SCHOTT SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
As HR Lead, the HR Manager shall provide leadership and strategic people advice to all levels and ensure delivery of a full spectrum of HR service in the organization.
Matrix reporting to Germany and local Plant Manager, the HR Manager takes full responsibility for the following functions:
Role & Responsibilty
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies that support the company’s vision, values, and business objectives enable high performance and organization capability.
- Report and work with management ensure its people policies ruling, culture and working practices as well as providing support through HR analytics for decision-making.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service.
- Responsible & support all Corporate HR initiative rolling out at the plant level.
- Drive continuous improvement and ensuring strategic and operational priorities are delivered.
- Responsible in running the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for all internal and external HR audit activities (IATF, ISO, EHS, Corporate and Customer Audit)
- Advise Managers on all aspect of people management solutions to mitigate organizational risks and maintain good employee relations.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital and nurture a positive working environment.
- Responsible for employee issues and grievances promptly, ensuring timely resolution.
- Monthly HR reporting to management team.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Responsible and drive the compensation and benefits program including annual group insurance review.
- Oversee the day-to-day HR operations of the manufacturing facility.
- Initiate and champion for employee relations and wellness programs so as to enhance bonding, two-way communication and employee engagement.
- Responsible for the payroll processes and ensure the accuracy, manage the payroll outsource vendor.
- Work with department manager to ensure all Job Description are periodic review and updated to the system.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and assess training needs and monitor training programs to competency matrix.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Drive employee retention program from Corporate to Plant level including succession planning to identify potential internal candidate for further development.
Requirements & Skills
- Masters/Degree in HRM or related fields.
- Proven track record working as HR Manager and managing team efficiently.
- Minimum 8 – 10 Yeas leader as HR Manager in MNC
- Experience in manufacturing industrial is highly advantage
- People oriented and results driven with a willingness to listen, understand and provide advice.
- Demonstrate experience with HR analytics.
- Strong Knowledge of HR systems and Databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competent to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships with all levels of the company.
- Possess strong analytical skills to identify the source of an issue and resolving all kinds of issues.
- Well-verse in Singapore employment Act and HR best practices.
- Singaporeans only.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SCHOTT SINGAPORE PTE LTD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.