Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of HR Generalist - (6-Month Maternity Cover) - DS in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Contract.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd operates within the Staffing and Recruiting industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Trust Recruit Pte Ltd|
|Position:||HR Generalist - (6-Month Maternity Cover) - DS|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
- 6 month maternity cover, convertible to permanent staff.
- 5 days work week
- Great remuneration & benefits
- Fun & friendly environment
- Assist the HR Manager with full spectrum of HR operations across the group of companies, i.e., Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Welfare, Performance Appraisals, Induction & exit clearance, etc.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency in company activities.
- Navigate recruitment processes (posting ads, filtering, arranging interviews, hiring preparation) and liaise with recruitment agencies for effective recruitment.
- Administer interns onboarding and offboarding, including submission and tracking of grant application.
- Manage administrative for temporary contractual freelancers.
- Act as the point of contact between all levels of employees and office vendors
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Assist in administration duties like postal, dispatch arrangements, receiving of guests etc.
- Support in office management and procurement of office supplies, stationeries & preparation/checking of claims.
- Assist HR Manager on ad hoc projects & organizing of welfare activities.
- At least a Degree, in Business, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Min 2 year of hands-on experiences for the above nature of work.
- Proficient in MS Office application (i.e., Words, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must.
- Possess the right aptitude and able to communicate and work closely with inter departments, including the department heads and management.
- Proficient with Unit4 Prosoft will be an added advantage.
- Able to commit from July 2023 to December 2023.
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please send your latest resume to ref19(at)trustrecruit.com,sg or click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Last drawn salary (Breakdown):
- Expected salary:
- Notice period:
- Reason for leaving:
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lim Dick Sern (Dick Sern)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106832
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Trust Recruit Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.