Welcome to our job portal, where RK Recruitment Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of HR Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Human Resources skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At RK Recruitment Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Human Resources Services industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with RK Recruitment Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with RK Recruitment Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||RK Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
- $2800 – $3200 + AWS + VB
- 8am – 5.45pm (Mon-Fri)
- 10 Toh Guan (temp office) / 21 Benoi Cresent / 39 Quality Road (manufacuturing site)
- Responsible for the full payroll cycle such as administering overtime calculations, incentive and/or commission matters, CPF submission, cheque request, queries from Finance, payslip printing, NPL deduction, allowance/deduction penalty, NS claims, foreign worker levy submission and etc.
- Prepare monthly payroll reports including salary report, salary contribution report to Finance and other payroll related report.
- Respond to payroll related enquiries from employees and advise on payroll, HR policies and legislation enquiries.
- Maintenance and upkeep of employee data in system. To update new hires details and staff movement into payroll system.
- Administer employee off boarding including computing last salary payment, clearance (IR21), cancellation of employment passes.
- Manage and preparation of letters including confirmation, certification letter, promotion, salary adjustment and etc.
- Support on yearly evaluation process
- Provision of HR forms and to update forms whenever necessary.
- Update and maintain employee’s personal file as well as maintaining proper filing and documentation of all relevant documents pertaining to payroll.
- Annual submission of employment income to IRAS under the Auto-Inclusion Scheme
- Accrued unutilized annual leave to Finance yearly.
- Handling all work pass related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation and appeals.
- Submit all claims via MOM portal such as NS make up claims, maternity claims, childcare claims.
- Submit MOM questionnaires, whenever required.
- Administer all welfare and benefits claims (medical claims, dental claims, etc).
- Assisting in the checking and filing of medical certificates of staff. Ensure proper input, update and maintenance of leave / medical records for employees via e-Leave.
- Liaise with insurance agents/company to update on changes, addition & termination of any employee insurance coverage.
- Help to upkeep and manage Door security access administration and authorization.
- Liaise with Medical Panel to create medical cards for confirmed staff and to update on changes, addition & termination of employee coverage.
- Review staff training needs and manage learning calendar for employees
- Promote training programs to HODs to inculcate a learning culture among staff.
- Monitor and report programme outcomes and results that include tracking of training records, costs, effectiveness, training evaluation and feedback.
- Source for and liaise with training providers and coordinators,
- Register employee to training courses and to apply government grants.
- Administer training records, documentation, and government grants.
- Send out daily attendance.
- Assists in reviewing, developing, disseminating and implementation of HR policies, memorandum, plans and processes.
- Attend meetings and provide secretariat support, including writing meeting minutes and follow up with the necessary actions after the meeting.
- Support in ad-hoc projects, whenever necessary.
- Any other HR matters whenever directed by supervisor.
- Degree or equivalent, with at least 1 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge in Singapore Employment Act, CPF and Income tax.
- Proficiency in MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with HRIQ Payroll System will be an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Numerical inclined with strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines.
Please submit your updated resume by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
By submitting your personal data and/or resume to us in connection with your job application, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us in collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal data and/or resume to prospective employers for the purpose of the evaluating, processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified*
We wish you all the best in your career search.
You are welcome to visit our website at http://ww.rkgroup.sg/
RK Recruitment Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 20C0280
TANG WEI SHEN | EA Personnel No.: R23115252
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RK Recruitment Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.