Company Lumens Pte Ltd is offering job opportunities for the position of HR Executive in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Human Resources skills with Mid-Senior level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
The estimated salary offered by the company is quite competitive, around $2,200 - $6,700 (per Month). However, the salary may vary depending on the company's decision.
Lumens Pte Ltd operates in the Motor Vehicle Manufacturing industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||Lumens Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.200 - SGD 6.700 per Month|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Based in Singapore, Lumens Group is a family of brands offering an ecosystem of services around cars. Our story began as a private hire car leasing company to address the needs of the new sharing economy led by Uber and Grab. Our core business has been leasing to ride hailing drivers and we grew our car fleet to one of the largest in Singapore in under 8 years. During this time, we have expanded our services to personal & corporate vehicle leasing, vehicle purchasing and financing.
Emerging strong from the Covid-19 period, Lumens is building for an exciting new era that brings in a wide range of merchants and individual consumers to our ecosystem. By owning a critical mass of vehicles and driver relationships, we are able to innovate on vehicle setup, driver upskilling & deployment, as well as technology and data capabilities to build mobility platform services that impact our everyday lives.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Assist in employee onboarding administration and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in administering compensation and benefits such as leave, attendance, commission structure etc
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics for report purposes
- Organize and coordiante, monthly, quarterly and annual employee engagements such as Townhall etc
- Maintain and upkeep employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Support the team on any other HR-related scope
- Possesses a recognised degree/Diploma in HRM or Business studies or equivalent;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence;
- Diligent and self-motivated;
- Has strong passion in interacting with people and willing to go the extra mile.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive performance incentives
- Exclusive Petrol Discount
- Medical and Dental benefits
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Lumens Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.