Allianz Asia Pacific is currently accepting applications for the position of HR Business Partner in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Not Applicable in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
Allianz Asia Pacific operates within the Insurance and Financial Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Allianz Asia Pacific|
|Position:||HR Business Partner|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Insurance and Financial Services|
Entity: Allianz SE Singapore Branch
You would report to and work along the Head of HR to provide support across full spectrum of HR and implementation of the HR strategy. You will work in our Regional Headquarters and will partner with the business leaders, employees, global teams and regional COEs to guide. facilitate the HR plans. If you are a strategic thinker, highly analytical and succeed in a fast-paced environment, then look no further, we would be keen to connect with you. Apply now to be apart of the No. 1 Insurance brand globally!
What you do:
- You will work with business to provide HR solutions on daily matters.
- You will plan and promote employee engagement activities, promote follow up actions with Head of HR.
- You will enhance employee experience, so every employee has a positive experience on each moment that matters.
- You will work on annual budgeting and accruals, together with finance.
- You will drive Strategic Workforce Planning with the business and HR COEs.
- You will work with hiring managers to identify skill gaps, build succession plans and ensure upskilling measures are in place.
- At the same time, ensure compliance with local labour laws and regulations while observing global HR standards.
- You will support and complete activities such as HR reports, on-boarding, off-boarding, maintaining different HR systems, ensuring accuracy of employee data and processing of HR related invoices.
What you bring:
- Bachelors Degree holder in HR Management or related Educational Certificate, Masters Degree is preferred.
- Good understanding of local labour laws and HR priciples.
- Strong data sense, eye for details, highly energized and great multi-tasking ability.
- Good problem solver with great communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and engaging with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong command over written, verbal and presentations skills.
- Have an open mindset and result-driven with can-do attitude.
- Customer centric mind-set with ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ of experience in HR, with at least 3 years of HRBP experience in a MNC environment.
- Prior experience using Success Factors all modules is ideal.
- Good interpersonal skill, with a strong sense of responsibility.
What we offer:
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams, and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, grow, and shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love, or what you believe in.
We, therefore, welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Allianz Asia Pacific, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.