Stamford Tyres International Pte Ltd. is currently accepting applications for the position of HR Assistant/Officer in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
Stamford Tyres International Pte Ltd. operates within the International Trade and Development industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||Stamford Tyres International Pte Ltd.|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
|Industry:||International Trade and Development|
- Responsible for the talent acquisition of the Company by performing the full cycle of the selection and hiring process
- Schedule interview and follow up with both candidates and hiring manager on outcome of the interview
- Prepare salary proposals, make offers to successful candidates and prepare for onboarding & staff announcements
- Preparation of weekly/monthly recruitment reports
- Main point of contact for all employee relations matters
- Handle MOM work pass-related matters (Application, renewal, cancellation, etc)
- Monitor and register employee training for regulatory requirements
- Maintain employee training records
- Assist with information required by the government agencies eg surveys as and when required
- Ensure all employee records are updated and filed in a timely manner
- Execute exit formalities and conduct exit interviews.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
- Possess with N Level or O Level / Post-graduated Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or any related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience preferable
- Experience in the Environmental Services Industry will be an advantage
- Able to work with minimum supervision and at times independently, as well as under pressure
- Multi-tasking and able to work independently, with a hands-on approach to meet a tight timeline
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Stamford Tyres International Pte Ltd., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.