Tate Asia Partners LLP is currently accepting applications for the position of HR Administrator – Part time (Remote) in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Part-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $8,300 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
Tate Asia Partners LLP operates within the Human Resources Services industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||Tate Asia Partners LLP|
|Position:||HR Administrator – Part time (Remote)|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 8.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
- Manage internal recruitment and selection, including writing of job descriptions, sourcing, scheduling and conducting of interviews, shortlisting and follow up with candidates to secure a talent pipeline.
- Manage and expand various sourcing channels such as Company Website, LinkedIn, Indeed, Social Media, MyCareersFuture, Craigslist, InternSG, tertiary institution portals etc.
- Carry out employee onboarding, orientation and offboarding processes.
- Draft staff contract documents and other related certifications and consent letters.
- Maintenance of HR files, policy review and timely updating of employee handbook, leave, invoice, company JDs, office data templates, recruitment templates etc.
- Administer staff leaves, process staff claims, payroll, insurance activation, prepare quarterly EA reports, perform work pass applications, license renewals, personnel registration and deregistration.
- Conduct research on current market and government initiatives and schemes.
- Liaise with relevant agencies and stakeholders including MOM, MTI, Enterprise Singapore, WSG, E2i, IRAS, CPF, TAFEP, tertiary education institutions, banks, insurance agent etc. to gather information and insights for the efficient management of respective business activities and transactions.
- Keep abreast of HR laws and regulations, and monitor company policy and procedures to fulfill legal obligations.
- Source for staff training and development opportunities, and coordinate existing internal and external trainings.
- Develop in-house training materials and guide staff on practices as necessary.
- Assist Director in overseeing staff performance management and compliance.
- Handle staff requests, enquiries, grievances and ensure staff welfare is taken care of.
- Maintain organizational health and safety standards and protocols.
- Organise and plan all staff meetings and events.
- Drive and preserve positive organizational culture.
- Support Director in implementation of strategic change management efforts.
Office & Systems Management
- Engage relevant vendors such as IT services, etc. to facilitate smooth operations and upkeep optimal work environment.
- Generate invoices and dispatch to clientele on a timely basis.
- Serve as first line of IT support.
- Track and ensure integrity of company server and database is safeguarded, with regular uploading of client, candidate and job data records.
- Assist in creation of new client and candidate contact forms.
- Assist in preparation of Candidate Reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Control formatting and posting of all client roles into database and company website.
- Manage ongoing office projects and spearhead new solutions or improvements where necessary.
- In the absence of the Director and Consultants, to liaise with clients and candidates in critical roles as directed.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of Diploma in HR Management or Business related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR functions, preferably in the recruitment industry
- Good knowledge of HR policy and MOM regulations
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) a plus
- Adaptable and able to manage deadlines effectively
- Proactive and people-oriented
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to execute a variety of tasks on multiple projects concurrently
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders on all levels
- Judgment and Decision Making: Ability to evaluate date collected and render
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Tate Asia Partners LLP, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.