Welcome to our job portal, where Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of HR / Admin Executive - Urgent in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Business Development and Sales skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,000 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Human Resources industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd|
|Position:||HR / Admin Executive - Urgent|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.140 - SGD 6.000 per Month|
- Manage all incoming calls
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Handle the renewal, application, and follow-up of insurance policies, work permits, and certifications.
- Assist with staff attendance monitoring and HR-related purchases.
- Maintain records of staff leave and staff particulars.
- Assist with recruitment processes
- Support company functions, employee welfare activities, events, and provide assistance related to ISO and GMP compliance.
- Prepare and coordinate necessary arrangements for new employees
- Coordinate employee training and courses.
- Organize and schedule annual check-ups for GMP compliance and employment matters.
- Undertake any additional tasks and duties
- Possess a Diploma in Business or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on the APPLY button.
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration No.: R22109637
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Talent Trader Group Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.