KDDI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of HR & Admin Executive in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Human Resources skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
KDDI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd operates within the IT Services and IT Consulting industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||KDDI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR & Admin functions of the company
- Supervise the full cycle of payroll process to ensure the accurate and timely payment via TImeSoft Payroll
- Monthly CPF submission
- Government paid leave submission (NS claim / Maternity, Paternity, Childcare leave)
- Consolidate the necessary payroll data, benefits in kind and personal particulars
- Submit IR8A and IR21 for leaving foreign employees
Compensation & Benefits
- Participate in various compensation surveys and conduct the analysis of market position
- Propose the salary structure and increment amount
- Yearly review of insurance policy as well as administration of registration status
- Understand the manpower needs of each business unit
- Consolidate the needs and plan the overall hiring plan of the company
- Full cycle of hiring process (Job Description / Sourcing / Short-listing / Interview / Salary proposal / Background check / Employment offer / Letter of appointment / Onboarding)
- Prepare and review the performance management form
- Monitor the progress and advise as necessary
- Schedule the appraisal timeline
- Set the rating allocation and propose the payment months for the management’s review
- Consolidate the appraisal result of all departments
- Finalize the amount and prepare the notification letters
- Advise and collect the necessary information for expatriate employees and family
- Apply / Renew / Cancel their EP, DP, Spass
- Prepare and submit the expatriate manpower cost report to HQ HR department
- Prepare income tax filing data to tax agent
- Verify NOA record and ensure the timely tax payment
- Any other supports including accommodation, relocation and health screening etc
Policy and Procedures Review
- Ensure the legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable government requirements
- Understand and keep the audit requirements in practice
- Review the operation procedures where necessary
- Policies include Staff Manual / Employment Contract etc
- Oversee the company’s administration functions which include leave management / office lease / renovation / facility management / company vehicles / travel arrangement / company event planning and execution
- Any other duties as assigned
- Min 3 yrs of HR & Admin function
- Well versed in local regulations including Employment Act, MOM, CPF and IRAS
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Must be able to work independently, driven and take initiatives
- Must be reliable and a strong team player
- Must be meticulous in work
- Past working experience in Japanese organisations would be a great advantage
- Diploma or its equivalent in Business or Human Resource Management
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company KDDI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.