Lincotrade & Associates Pte Ltd is currently seeking applicants for the position of HR/Admin Assistant in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Administrative skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
Lincotrade & Associates Pte Ltd operates within the Construction industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||Lincotrade & Associates Pte Ltd|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
- Application / Renewal / Cancellation/ Issuance of Work Passes
- On and off boarding of employees
- Ensure timely and accurate update of HR database, employee’s profiles
- Training and Development
- Application of levy waiver
- Planning Company’s events and activity
- Application of man year entitlement (MYE)
- Renewal / Application of Workers’ Dormitory
- Any other Ad-hoc duties
- Assist on BCA Renewal
- Assist on ISO Audit
- Sorting of Emails, Mails and incoming calls
- Stationery / Uniform Inventories
- Assist on IT issues
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum GCE O Levels qualification or equivalent
- Proficient in computer and internet use
- Team Player and willing to learn
- Ability to work efficient with minimal supervision
- 5 days work week
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Lincotrade & Associates Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.