Andaz Singapore is currently accepting applications for the position of Housekeeping Coordinator in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
Andaz Singapore operates within the Hospitality industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Come join us to express your Andaz as Housekeeping Coordinator if the following describes you.
You have an eye for details and are a good team player. You are consistent and responsible, with your passion lying in supporting the efforts of other team members. The resulting positive outcome motivates you.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- A can-do attitude.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Andaz Singapore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.