AWWA Ltd is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Healthcare Assistant in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Health Care Provider skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At AWWA Ltd, we operate in the Civic and Social Organizations industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with AWWA Ltd.
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Civic and Social Organizations|
- Transfer of residents
- Serve meals under supervision of a centre staff
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of living environment of residents
- Implement infection prevention and control activities
- Performs ADLs for residents (e.g. personal hygiene, toilet training, feeding, ambulating)
- Escort residents to the hospital or polyclinics to seek medical treatment or for follow-up reviews; reports to doctor on our assessment of the medical condition/behavioral issues of the residents and feedback to Nurse-In-Charge about the doctor’s assessment, prescription and investigation reports
- Taking and reporting of vital signs, weight and conduct monthly monitoring of glucose level
- Assists the therapists in carrying out planned therapy
- Conduct therapeutic and maintenance programme under the guidance of therapists
- Engage with residentsbserving & reporting of residents’ condition
- Observing & reporting of residents’ condition
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or ITE or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player with the ability to work and collaborate well across all levels
- Resourceful, adaptable to changes and able to think on the feet
- Able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Computer Literate
- Good team player, self-motivated and service orientated
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AWWA Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.