ADVENTAGE CARE PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Healthcare Advisor (Indoor Sales) in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Sales and Business Development skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the company's discretion.
ADVENTAGE CARE PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||ADVENTAGE CARE PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Healthcare Advisor (Indoor Sales)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
The Care Advisor (CA) is responsible for revenue objectives of the Company through client service coordination activities. Revenue is to be generated by fulfilling service requests.
The CA handles service enquiries from prospective clients through a care consultation process to determine client’s needs and offer the appropriate care services. The CA follows through the sales process by coordinating and scheduling the Care Professionals to fulfill the service request.
- Respond to service inquiries via email, telephone, and Web contacts.
- Maintain a consistent follow-up schedule with prospects who have yet to commit to service.
- Arrange on-site care assessment for the Care Service Manager to meet with qualified prospects if required.
- Complete service documentation and follow-up on payment prior to service if necessary
- Match and schedule Care Professionals to each assignment
- Develop Care Plan that supports client needs and communicate requirements to assigned Care Professional
- Follow-up on client requests and issue resolution
- Track leads on tools
- Conduct client/Care Professional introductions as needed
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Have effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Have good planning and organization skills.
- Service oriented mindset and desire to exceed client expectations.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive, and can-do attitude when dealing with exigency.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must have the availability to work flexible hours.
Attractive remuneration package including basic salary, incentives and good commission
Interested applicants please email resumes to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ADVENTAGE CARE PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.