SHUN TAK REAL ESTATE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of Guest Services Host - New Hotel Artyzen Singapore in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Design, Art/Creative, & Information Technology skills and have a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
SHUN TAK REAL ESTATE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||SHUN TAK REAL ESTATE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Guest Services Host - New Hotel Artyzen Singapore|
|Job Function:||Art/Creative, Design, Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
- Pre-opening team
- Dynamic work environment
- Open and collaborative culture
Opening in 2023, Artyzen Singapore will be the first new hotel added to Singapore’s Orchard Road district in over a decade. What was once the sprawling home of the late Tan Hoon Siang (grandson of Singapore philanthropist Tan Tock Seng) is being transformed into a 20-story luxury property. The 142 rooms will sport a distinctive aesthetic, fusing reinterpreted facets of Peranakan art and style with contemporary design.
- Efficiently perform all duties in the Guest Services Department (Reception, Concierge, Bell, and Driveway) assisting the entire team where necessary.
- Ensure guests are provided with personal, attentive and caring service
- Ensure guest complaints are dealt with promptly and courteously in line with Artyzen Brand Service Standards.
- Promote a helpful and professional image to the guest, and give full co-operation to any guest requiring assistance, with a prompt caring and helpful attitude.
- Be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel as well as the local surroundings.
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, and entertainment in the local area.
- Suggest off-the-beaten path places to guests to present authentic dining, entertainment and travel experience.
- Ensure all guests experience a fresh and modern check-in/check-out procedure.
- Assist with luggage and door upon guest request.
- Perform curbside/in-room check in for special guests on mobile devices.
- Anticipate guest needs and offer related services and suggestions accordingly.
- Find opportunities to surprise and delight guests to create memorable moments.
- Be able to build small talks with guests during every interaction to engage with guests.
- Coordinate, process and distribute all incoming reservations during off hours of Reservations Manager, and be responsible for telephone inquiries and information services for the hotel.
- Be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different positions of the Guest Services or any other Department of the hotel as needed.
- Optimize revenue through timely and accurate bookings.
- Complete other tasks that assigned by Management.
- Vocational studies related to the field of Hotel & tourism management with at least 1 year experience in front office or guest facing roles, possible combination with studies.
- Preference for candidates with front office experience in an established or luxury/upscale or boutique hotel.
- Service-oriented, attentive to details and observant
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Adaptable and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of the pre-opening team
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SHUN TAK REAL ESTATE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.