EU YAN SANG INTEGRATIVE HEALTH PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of GP Clinic Assistant in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Health Care Provider skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). Please note that the final salary offer is subject to adjustment based on the company's evaluation.
EU YAN SANG INTEGRATIVE HEALTH PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||EU YAN SANG INTEGRATIVE HEALTH PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||GP Clinic Assistant|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
- Preferably with relevant working experience in Primary Care/Healthcare Industry.
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented and a good team player
- Computer literacy and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the smooth operations and execution of assigned clinics in accordance with Company’s direction.
- Responsible for translation and other clinic administrative assignments
- Responsible for all the operational activities of assigned clinics.
- Perform front desk duties – attending to patients’ registration, crowd control, answering of queries and assist doctor’s needs.
- Dispensing of medication
- Provide excellent customer service to patients
- Overseas and establishes inventory standards for medications, equipment and supplies.
- Stock taking and ordering of stocks
- Maintenance of clinic’s cleanliness and appearance.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems relating to all functions reporting to this position.
- Responsible for review of clinics’ day-to-day operational needs and requirements.
- Provide customer support services e.g. Handle public’ enquiries and/or record complaints from patients and corporate clients.
- Works closely with the Clinic Management team to ensure that the services provided at the clinics are appropriate and of the highest quality for local and foreign patients and also with efficient management of costs.
- Administrative duties e.g. petty cash management etc if any.
- Provide support for clinic administrative duties assigned from time to time
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company EU YAN SANG INTEGRATIVE HEALTH PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.