MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of General Manager in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Executive in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
The company offers a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, it is important to note that the final salary offer may vary and is subject to the discretion of the company.
MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd operates within the Technology & Information and Internet industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage the company’s activities and develop and implement effective business strategies. Responsibilities of the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, product development, monitoring, and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with external parties, hiring, and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, and meeting business objectives. This role will report to the CEO.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting, and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The candidate should also have a good understanding of web development or digital marketing. The noteworthy general manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, improve revenue, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Define and execute the general strategy (short and long term) with the management, including strategies for new products and enhancements of current products.
- Develop and implement sound business strategies, strategic plans, and operational procedures to promote revenue growth.
- Establish performance and growth indicators to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies.
- Planning, implementing, and daily management of operations activities to ensure business objectives are met.
- Drive and define the company’s operations roadmap.
- Oversee the recruitment, and training of new employees and identify development opportunities for all employees
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors).
- Set and maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
- Manage the reporting of data and performance to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive.
Requirements And Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in marketing, operations management, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills that help turn data into the right decisions.
- The ability to stay calm and focused under high levels of pressure.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Good understanding of web development or digital marketing.
Benefits & Remunerations
- Annual Salary Review
- Performance Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits
- Transport Claim
- Meal Claim
- Birthday Voucher
- We regret to inform you that only the successful candidate will be notified. **
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MediaPlus Digital Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.