Company Technopals Pte Ltd is offering job opportunities for the position of GCC Cloud Admin - Azure in the Singapore area. The job type available is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess Administrative skills with Entry level experience. We value honesty, discipline, and responsibility in our employees.
Technopals Pte Ltd operates in the IT Services and IT Consulting industry. If you are interested in applying to this company, please proceed with your application.
|Company:||Technopals Pte Ltd|
|Position:||GCC Cloud Admin - Azure|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Job Description & Requirements
Primary Skills (Must Have) along with experience
- Experience in supporting various cloud platforms and cloud native resources in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers
- Experience in setup new, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Apache and Tomcat application servers
- Experience in configuring IaaS, PaaS resources, application gateways, load balancers, routes, firewalls and storage.
- Experience in supporting on perm datacenter infrastructure servers, routers, backup, storage and firewalls.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
Secondary Skills (Good To Have) Along With Experience
- Hands on working with application team for support web servers and application issues
- Exposure in administration of security products Antivirus, SIEM, HIPS, IPS, EDR, PAM, PIM, DAM and Syslog.
- Exposure with or Working knowledge on scripts and DevOps tools, container services, Docker, Kubernetes.
Mandatory Certifications, if any
Any one of the following or all Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, Comptia Cloud
Minimum Educational Qualification Required
Graduate, preferably in IT
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google.
- Administration of cloud IaaS server instances, application gateways, routes, firewalls and storage.
- Responsible for windows, linux server installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and apply security fixes.
- Communicate with project managers regarding system issues & participate in 24×7 on-call.
- Analyze problems and communicating with project managers to assess the needs and determine optimum solutions/ changes.
- Willing to accept additional duties assigned to lead or support small to medium-sized projects or a phase of a larger project.
- Individual contributor and participate in team for exploring application compatibility tests, research and POC on cloud environments.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Technopals Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.