PTS CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Full time Receptionist/Front of House in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Administrative skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
At PTS CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with PTS CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD..
|Company:||PTS CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Full time Receptionist/Front of House|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Role: Full time Receptionist/Front of House Location
Singapore CBD Reports to Office Manager locally/ Facilities Director regionally
This Grade A office is new and within walking distance of the NS line or DT line. Set over 20,00sq ft it houses the local team of this international organisation.
If you have excellent customer service skills, are computer literate and can work confidently and calmly for a high performing organisation this role could be for you. You will need to be responsible and be proactive.
Candidates should be well presented and must be confident in English.
Working with one other person you will form a team to handle the front of house receptionist duties.
The role requires the person to be the initial point to contact to staff and visitors who will expect a very high standard of service Role and Responsibilities
Coordinate with stakeholders to maintain, handle and build office equipment, physical space, telecommunications systems and all other facilities at regional offices
Perform Full Reception Function In a Professional Manner Including
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and greet guests
- Manage the incoming mails/parcels and distribute to the relevant departments
- Provide administrative support, e.g. stationery, printing, business card ordering
- Perform audio/visual system support
- Manage meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy and clean prior to and after each meeting
- Monitor Conference Room Tracker
- Greet and escorting guests
- Manage tea ladies for food and beverages
- Maintain the office and pantry supplies
- Arrange access cards for office and parking access
- Update contact list
- Handle invoices
- Assist colleagues in copying, scanning, lamination, binding on request
- Make stands, notice, and labels of the office
- Assist in any events or ad hoc projects
Experience and Certifications
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Details-oriented, mature and responsible and flexible when the role requires.
- Self-driven, flexible, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PTS CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.