Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Front Office Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Business Development and Sales skills and a minimum of Mid-Senior level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel, we operate in the Hospitality industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel.
|Company:||Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel|
|Position:||Front Office Executive|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
Create, amend or cancel room reservations for guests, including group arrivals.
- Pre-assign rooms and monitor on departures.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping for the assignment and preparation of rooms for guest arrivals.
- Perform check-in and checkout functions in a friendly and professional manner for all guests, including the welcoming of VIPs, group and individual travellers. Escort guest to room for in-room registration, if required.
- Assign the requested room type and perform room move according to guest requests.
- Upsell higher categories of rooms / introduce Instant Award to guests to increase hotel revenue.
- Obtain guest particulars and update them, including guest preferences, in guest history.
- Perform foreign currency exchange and travellers cheques exchange in an accurate manner in accordance to hotel policies and procedures.
- Post mini-bar charges to guest folios for any last-minute consumption by guests upon departure.
- Post room charges for early check-in, late departures or for discrepancies in room rates.
- Post rebates for room charges, mini-bar consumption and other disputes claimed by guests, which have been agreed/ instructed by the Duty Manager.
- Coordinate with Banquet, Catering, Sales, Rooms Reservation and Credit departments for the updating or amendment of billing instructions.
- Perform cashier closure and any other cashiering duties.
- Perform pre-night audit functions.
- Follow-up on tasks and all outstanding matters to ensure that outstanding matters are resolved timely and according to guest requests.
- Provide information on Marriott Bonvoy programme.
- Enrol guests to the Marriott Bonvoy programme of the hotel.
- Assist guests with the preparation and updating of room keys.
- Perform file maintenance and other backup procedures in accordance to procedures set by the IS department.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of the Front Desk and back office area.
- Ensure that all equipment is well maintained and handled with care at all times.
- Extend warm welcome and provide directions and information to guests while at the lobby.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.