MGH HOSPITALITY PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Front Office Associate in the Singapore area. The job type available for this position is Full-time.
We are looking for candidates who possess proficient Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the respective field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our prospective employees.
MGH HOSPITALITY PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application promptly.
|Company:||MGH HOSPITALITY PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Front Office Associate|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
KINN is Singapore’s first truly boutique capsule hotel, and a hospitality experience like no other. Housed in a unique Brutalist building, and with its delightful contrast of historical charm and pulsating nightlife, guests are in for a treat at KINN’s first ever outlet at South Bridge Road, with its fantastic location surrounded by historical sights and an electric nightlife.
We are looking for Full-time Front Office Associate to serve as our guests’ main point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Serving as KINN’s ambassador, you will be instrumental in creating a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests, and to show them the full KINN experience.
- Perform check in and check out duties in accordance to the Hotel’s P&P Standards
- Update guest information into Hotel PMS system
- Filing of guest registration cards into Guest In House folders for check in guest
- Filing and storage of guest registration cards for check out guests
- Checking and charging of daily arrivals, guest in house and future bookings via Hotel PMS and various OTAs (Online Travel Agent) according to Hotel P&P standards
- Checking of daily arrivals and departures, ensuring that rooms/capsules are blocked and prepared for guest arrivals
- Perform checks on cleanliness of public areas and other guest areas such as dorms, guest toilets, public areas etc
- Check pantries and topping up of pantry amenities
- Preparing and sending of daily hotel reports to relevant parties nightly
- Independent and adaptable
- Self-confident and makes an effort to be well-groomed and tidy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Previous work experience as a hotel front desk agent, receptionist or similar role is preferred, but will train the right person.
- Commitment to work a 5 day work week including shifts and weekends.
- Experience with property management and digital softwares such as CloudBeds or Opera will be a huge plus!
- Experience managing online travel agent websites such as Booking.com and Agoda work is an advantage
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MGH HOSPITALITY PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.