AMY'S SCHOOL OF DANCE & THE ARTS PTE. LTD. is currently accepting applications for the position of Front Desk Clerk in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Part-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Administrative skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
AMY'S SCHOOL OF DANCE & THE ARTS PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Company:||AMY’S SCHOOL OF DANCE & THE ARTS PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Front Desk Clerk|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Amy’s School of Dance is hiring. We are looking for a dynamic personality to greet our clients & housekeep our administrative tasks. This position is open to both Full/Part-Timers.
Responsibilities (but Not Limited To The Following)
- Tracking student attendance
- Coordinating make-up classes with parents and updating timetable
- Collecting payment for classes
- Answering general enquiries regarding classes
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties not limited to:
- Accompany young children to the washroom
- Sending ad-hoc messages to parents for reminder/events/updates
- Inform instructors of new students
- Help out with school events
- Tidying the centre
Additionally For Full-timers
- Uploading class videos on parent portal
- Plan & execute school events
- Any other administrative task when needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Good team-player
- Communicate effectively with clients of all ages
- Required to work on Saturdays
- >18 year old, students are welcome to apply
- Minimum educational qualification of “O” Level or equivalent;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak another language will be an added advantage.
Hourly rate & working hours
- Part-Time: Saturdays (8.30am-6.30pm) $10 per hour
- Full-time: 4 Weekdays (12pm-8pm); Saturdays (8.30am-6.30pm) Off day- Sunday & Monday
Summary Of Role Requirements
- Looking for candidates available to work on Weekdays & Saturdays (Full-Time)
- Some experience required for this role preferably
- WFH on one weekday. Sundays off.
- Subsidised training course for the right candidates.
Email resume to : [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AMY’S SCHOOL OF DANCE & THE ARTS PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.