Welcome to our job portal, where CAPITAL C PEOPLE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD. is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Front Desk Associate in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Other skills and have relevant Entry level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At CAPITAL C PEOPLE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD., we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the (according to the company) industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with CAPITAL C PEOPLE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD., we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with CAPITAL C PEOPLE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD.. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||CAPITAL C PEOPLE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||Front Desk Associate|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
“Driving financial inclusion, enhancing lives”
Capital C Corporation is a fintech holding conglomerate with a mission to provide holistic financial services to the under-served in Singapore and Southeast Asia, both for consumers and SMEs, by capitalising on the best-emerging technologies in the market which include digitization, AI and machine learning.
Through our digital offerings, we aim to serve as a one-stop financial solution to the masses which include credit, buy now pay later, and empowerment tools to generate income, enable users to tide through financial emergencies, and help them to manage their cash flow better by using our personal finance tools. We aim to be the financial partner and advisor to the everyday user’s lives.
We are an established company with a startup growth mindset and have ambitions for greatness. Join us as we embark on this journey of growth towards our vision, to serve the underserved, to build our culture and to fulfil our purpose.
- Be part of a fast-paced fintech environment where you can directly contribute to the company’s goals
- Join a dynamic team dedicated to building a passionate, energetic, and innovative work culture.
- Take advantage of high potential for personal growth and advancement as our team continues to grow and expand.
- Serve as an ambassador and maintain the professional image of Crawfort.
- Provide exemplary customer service to all customers.
- Assist with onboarding paperwork for new customers while they wait in line.
- Handle inquiries and feedback.
- Ensure crowd control and maintain safe distancing.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE O level.
- Presentable and hospitable.
- Entry-level candidates with the right skill sets and attitude are welcome to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Proficient in spoken English.
- Two rotating shifts: 10 am – 7.30 pm and 10.30 am – 8.15 pm.
- Five-day workweek: Monday to Saturday, with Sunday off, and one additional off day during the week.
If you are a customer-focused individual with excellent communication and people management skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team at Crawfort Pte Ltd and contribute to our professional image while providing exemplary customer service. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and opportunities for career advancement.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CAPITAL C PEOPLE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.