RK Recruitment Pte Ltd is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Freight Executive (Air & Sea Freight) in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Full-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Business Development and Sales skills and a minimum of Executive in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At RK Recruitment Pte Ltd, we operate in the Human Resources Services industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with RK Recruitment Pte Ltd.
|Company:||RK Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position:||Freight Executive (Air & Sea Freight)|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
- Basic up to $400 + AWS + VB
- 8:30am – 5:30pm (Mon to Fri), 8:30am – 12:30pm (alternate Sat after probation)
- (East) Bedok
- Possess knowledge of FCL, LCL, and consolidated shipments.
- Handle customer and team escalations promptly and effectively.
- Implement corrective actions and preventive measures to ensure immediate service recovery.
- Negotiate rates and space with carriers and vendors.
- Provide standard quotes and rates to customers and overseas branches.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key account customers.
- Manage end-to-end air freight and sea shipment operations efficiently.
- Coordinate with shipping lines, carriers, and overseas agents for bookings, requirements, and rates.
- Perform administrative duties and prepare necessary documents.
- Keep customers updated on delivery status.
- Proficient in customs declaration procedures and Incoterms.
- Handle billing and invoicing tasks.
- Polytechnic Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in logistics or relevant discipline
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of working in a similar field as salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit your updated resume by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
By submitting your personal data and/or resume to us in connection with your job application, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us in collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal data and/or resume to prospective employers for the purpose of the evaluating, processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified*
We wish you all the best in your career search.
You are welcome to visit our website at http://ww.rkgroup.sg/
RK Recruitment Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 20C0280
TANG WEI SHEN | EA Personnel No.: R23115252
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RK Recruitment Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.