QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP is thrilled to announce job openings for the position of Freelance Sunday Part-Time Operations Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently offering Part-time opportunities.
We are seeking candidates with excellent Other skills and a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition, we value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our workforce.
We take pride in offering a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,000 - $7,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer is subject to the company's evaluation.
At QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP, we operate in the (according to the company) industry. If you are intrigued by our company and wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply directly.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic team. Submit your application today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP.
|Company:||QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP|
|Position:||Freelance Sunday Part-Time Operations Executive|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.000 - SGD 7.100 per Month|
Quintessential Education (QE) is Singapore’s leading education provider of pre-tertiary academic programmes and university admissions courses for IGCSE and IB students. We are committed to providing an industry-defining service to help our students achieve academic excellence, ignite opportunities and guide them towards success.
We are looking for committed and talented additions to our team. As an ideal candidate, you should display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your community. You should be able to work with the team to meet deadlines and instil a culture of continuous work improvement.
As part of the position, you will work with the founders, Ivy League and Oxbridge graduates and other high-performing teammates.
- Develop, implement, and review operational procedures. These include student enrolment, classroom schedule, payroll, and bookkeeping duties
- Prepare invoices, collect payments, and follow up with customers on administrative matters
- Facilitate submission of annual regulatory documents and enforcement of compliance with work regulations
- Post ads, assist in HR interviews and onboarding for tutors and staff
- Assist in Enquiries
- Be based in Singapore
- Be able to commit for at least 1 year
- Undergraduates, fresh A-level and IB graduates are welcome to apply.
- Basic accounting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong sense of responsibility to complete tasks within deadline
- Strong problem-solving skills in optimising workflows and work problems
- Knowledge of business software(Microsoft Office, Notion, Zapier, Airtable, Google Suite) and aptitude to learn new skills is a plus
Working Hours: Sundays 10.30 am – 5.30 pm
Commitment: Freelance, must be able to commit to at least 12 months of work
- Employee Discount
- Professional development
- Flexible Schedule
- Day Shift
- In Person
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2023
Office Location: 545 Orchard Road, #14-06, S23882
Interested parties should email their CV to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and assessments.
#education #IB #operations #QE #IGCSE #MYP #PYP #internationalschools
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION CENTRE LLP, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.