PIADINI ITALIAN STREATS PTE. LTD. is currently seeking applicants for the position of F&B Kitchen/Operation Crew in the Singapore area. The available job type for this position is Full-time.
We are specifically looking for individuals who possess strong Management and Manufacturing skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. In addition to technical expertise, we highly value honesty, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our employees.
PIADINI ITALIAN STREATS PTE. LTD. operates within the (according to the company) industry. If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming a part of our company, we encourage you to submit your application.
|Company:||PIADINI ITALIAN STREATS PTE. LTD.|
|Position:||F&B Kitchen/Operation Crew|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Summary Of Role Requirements
- Looking for candidates available to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Expected start date for role: 14 July 2023
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company PIADINI ITALIAN STREATS PTE. LTD., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.